- Private Keyless Entry – (keypad)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Roku® TVs with Complimentary Netflix® & many other free channels to explore!
- Private Bath with Heated Tile Floor
- Fully Tiled Walk-in Shower w/Rain Head
- Turkish Cotton Towels
- Complimentary Soaps & Lotion
- Full Size Coffee Pot w/complimentary Coffee, Tea, Sugar & Creamer
- Microwave & Refrigerator in each Suite
- Gas Fireplaces
- AC/Heat Units
- Western Suite has a sitting room with Loveseat, Chair & Desk
- Nostalgic Suite has a full kitchen with dining bar that can seat 4
- Pet Friendly (see pet policy)
Or Contact Brew House Boarding reservations direct at 509-968-3388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brew House Boarding is named for the Microbrewery that once occupied the main floor. Notice the Hops plants still growing on the south side of the building. Venture downstairs to enjoy Thrall & Dodge Winery’s new tasting room. There you can sit and witness the bar and tap tower that was once used by Colockum Craft Brewing. Take a moment to sample the local wine made just miles from this historic building. Click on the logo below for the link to the winery’s website and more information on their tasting room downstairs.